Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..
It's funnier because the parody accounts interact with each other🤣
And so in tune with their actual reel characters that it makes your stomach hurt 🤣
Our favorite mast mast Kaku is also there, but not active, since she is more busy in reel life na 🤣
You should have checked the middle name of Virat's parody account when he was being a jerk last week🤣it changes according to his behaviour in the episode🤣
Originally posted by: Blackwind
You should have checked the middle name of Virat's parody account when he was being a jerk last week🤣it changes according to his behaviour in the episode🤣
IKR!! I have the screenshot of one very epic tweeet! 🤣🤣🤣

I always got cracked up merely seeing his name🤣also, check out his name today...I am ROLFing🤣
He changed the middle name to
Virat 'misunderstood by wife' Chavan
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Blackwind
I always got cracked up merely seeing his name🤣also, check out his name today...I am ROLFing🤣
Whoever has made these and is updating is next level 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..
He changed the middle name to
Virat 'misunderstood by wife' Chavan
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omfg


Pakhi as Helen of Troy 🤣🤣Dayumm🤣