luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey everyone, 😊

I am back with another OS....

So I have been watching the older episodes and watching one of the scenes...this just flashed into my mind. 

Forgive me for it is a bit emotional...

Happy reading! 🤗

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

'Sai….. Sai aankhen kholo… please Sai… uth jao please', Virat pleaded with her, with tears in his eyes, holding her unmoving hand, watching her unconscious form lying on the hospital bed, with the wires and cables attached to her body. 

Four hours ago, Sai was crossing the road to walk towards his car from her college gate. But then she saw a small kid walking in the middle of the road unaware of a car speeding towards him. Before Virat could understand the situation, he saw Sai running towards the kid. She had pushed the kid away from harm's way in the nick of time, but Virat felt like he was shot in the heart as he saw Sai gotten hit by that speeding car. The time after that passed in a frenzy when he picked her up, laid her down on the backseat, and drove like crazy to get to the hospital. He could not dare to think of the blood she lost. She had been taken to the operation theatre as soon as they reached hospital. After the operation, the doctor informed that she was still in a critical state, and if she doesn't get conscious within the next 24 hours, she may slip into coma. Virat felt like his life was slipping away from him listening to that. No! He will not let that happen!! She can't leave him like this! 

Tears rolled down his eyes looking at her beautiful form in this state. He lifted her hand up to his mouth and placed a tender kiss on her palm. He remembered the first time he had held her hand to stop her from leaving. "Mere aur bhi bohot dost hai Virat sir, ek aur ki jarurat nahi hai mujhe", she had refused his friendship and was going away. He felt like some part of him was going away, so he had held her hand to stop her. But today, at this moment, watching her like this he is felt like his life has gotten angry on him.

'Sai, main janta hu tumhare aur bhi bohot dost hai… lekin mere liye tum dost nahi usse kahi badhkar ho', he said looking at her knowing in his heart that she could hear him. 'Please uth jao.. Abhi toh tumhe apne Aaba ka sapna bhi pura karna hai… mere liye nahi toh us sapne ke liye uth jao'. He tried to convey his words, but there was no movement in her body. The dreading sound of the heart monitor was like a torture to him at this moment. 

'Ab ek successful future doctor hi aise hospital bed par padi rahegi.. Toh accha lagega kya! Chalo aankhen kholo jaldi', he ordered her with a sense of humor, hoping to get any response from her. But in vain. 

Just then his phone rang. He looked at the screen that read "Pakhi". He just cut the call and looked at the phone screen that had a wallpaper of his and Sai's picture. The picture Aayi had made them click on the day after their marriage. He had been reluctant to click those photos, as their marriage was just a deal for him at that time. "Vaise aapki Aayi thik keh rahi hai. Jab main yaha se chali jaungi, toh aap mujhe sirf in tasveeron me hi dekh payenge… meri shakal toh yaad rehni nahi hai aapko", he remembered her words that had come to haunt him at this moment. He looked back at Sai keeping the phone aside. He gently cupped her face with one hand while the other still held her hand. 

'Nahi Sai… tum kahi nahi ja rahi ho… suna tumne!', he said in a strict voice as if scolding her. 'Tum mujhe aise chhod ke nahi ja sakti, samjhi tum!!', he said, looking at her with tears flowing down his cheeks. 

'Sai.. Main tumhe is tasveer me nahi, apne sath dekhna chahta hu… hamesha ke liye... Samjhi tum!... Kyunki main tumse bohot pya.. ', but he stopped talking as he felt her fingers move in his hand. He looked at her hand in his and back to her face. Her eyelids fluttered and she slowly opened her eyes. Virat could never describe the relief he felt at that moment. He felt like he finally could breath again.

Sai opened her eyes to see Virat seating close to her. His eyes full of tears and concern etched all over his face. She tried to move her hand but realised he was holding it in his. A smile came across her lips. She lifted her other hand and removed the oxygen mask. He became worried to see her do that, but she just blinked her eyes gently to let him know that it was fine. 

'Pehli baar Gabbar ko rote huye dekh rahi hu…!’, she said and he chuckled through his tears. ‘Kya ho gaya aapko?', she asked with a weak chuckle, trying to lighten his mood. He wiped his eyes and gave her a small smile. 

'Kuch nahi...Tum thik ho?', he asked her worried. 

'Don't worry… thik hu', she smiled at him. 

'Toh main bhi thik hu', he replied with a smile.

He then called the doctor to check on her. After doctor checked all her vitals, he declared that she was out of danger now and just needs rest. Virat felt an inexplicable sense of relief after hearing that. Sai tried to sit up. He helped her do that and sat in front of her. She could see the worry in his eyes.

‘Main thik hu Virat sir… aap pareshan mat..’

‘Dobara kabhi mujhe is tarah mat darana Sai….samjhi tum’, he said, cupping her face and looking deeply in her eyes.

‘Virat sir main…’, he hugged her tightly before she could say anything more. She froze for a moment due to the sudden hug, but felt his care and concern in it. She then responded and hugged him back closing her eyes in contentment.

How was it? Please leave your opinions..... I really love reading your valuable comments

Thanks for reading

Love 🤗

Niki

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nice OS.  You have written it so beautifully.  

And that last part.  I am waiting to watch their first hug.  🤪

Oh my....thank God sai is ok. The worry and fear if virats was palpable. I could imagine neil enacting this scene! Love it. Please keep writing more ffs and OS ! 

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its awesome .its so emotional loved it.

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: K_keechu

Nice OS.  You have written it so beautifully.  

And that last part.  I am waiting to watch their first hug.  🤪

Thank you 😳

Me too... I am eagerly waiting for their hug 

luvzindagi thumbnail

Thank you😳😳

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Oh my....thank God sai is ok. The worry and fear if virats was palpable. I could imagine neil enacting this scene! Love it. Please keep writing more ffs and OS ! 

Thank you for the lovely comment 😳

Of course she was gonna be okay...☺️ She is our heroine... And I actually want to see Virat worried for over her health (not necessarily accident) but for her well being 

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Awesome os.....❤

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Awesome os.....❤

Thank you 😊

luvzindagi thumbnail