Hiii guysss
gud morning allll
How all are u
I am missed these cc soo much yaar
Finally my exams completed now
How all are sarah shivi ande mansa akka arisha himani di how all are u
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hiii guysss
gud morning allll
How all are u
I am missed these cc soo much yaar
Finally my exams completed now
How all are sarah shivi ande mansa akka arisha himani di how all are u
Originally posted by: SREEJAROSID
Hiii guysss
gud morning allll
How all are u
I am missed these cc soo much yaar
Finally my exams completed now
How all are sarah shivi ande mansa akka arisha himani di how all are u
Hi sreeja....🤗
I'm very much fine... what about you...
How was your exams...
Hi sreeja....🤗
I'm very much fine... what about you...
How was your exams...
I am fine
My exams were better
How are u and ur hand what app how is ur perception for neet and other things dear
Originally posted by: SREEJAROSID
How are u and ur hand what app how is ur perception for neet and other things dear
I'm very well.. hand is also ok...and preparation is also going well 👍🏼...
I'm very well.. hand is also ok...and preparation is also going well 👍🏼...
Alll the best for the preparation
Ohhh no ...plan flopped Sarah di 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️ , she's not getting jealous instead enjoying 😈
This can never happen manasa di... Sarah di can't stop flirting 🤣
BTW when your exams will end missing you..🤔
It's not that easy to make me jealous😈
Flirting is her by birth nature then how can she stop🤣
My exams will end on 28th
Yeah even I'm missing CC though I'm ghosting around but missing our spamming🤪
Originally posted by: SREEJAROSID
Hiii guysss
gud morning allll
How all are u
I am missed these cc soo much yaar
Finally my exams completed now
How all are sarah shivi ande mansa akka arisha himani di how all are u
Hiii Sreeja🤗
I'm trying to be fine while going through some disastrous exams🤣
How are you? Hope you've done well in your exams.