VOOT and MXplayer don’t work in USA dear.. I so wish like hotstar, VOOT also starts in USA 🤔
Ohh Dont know other options😔
So when did you start watching this show?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
VOOT and MXplayer don’t work in USA dear.. I so wish like hotstar, VOOT also starts in USA 🤔
Ohh Dont know other options😔
So when did you start watching this show?
I could find couple of initial episodes and then almost all episodes from the end of bed wetting track.. !!
I could find couple of initial episodes and then almost all episodes from the end of bed wetting track.. !!
Some episodes available on yt too. Should i send you the link?
Originally posted by: Lovelypathak
Some episodes available on yt too. Should i send you the link?
Thanks dear.. but YouTube episodes are also restricted here 😡
Still send me the link.. let’s see 🤗
Thanks dear.. but YouTube episodes are also restricted here 😡
Still send me the link.. let’s see 🤗
check your pm dear.
Originally posted by: Lovelypathak
check your pm dear.
Thanks dear but as I said it’s not available here 😒
New promo post on director's insta has got 400+ comments.. maximum in recent weeks 🤪🤣🤣🤣 all are excited/positive comments 😆
Just a khayali pulaav mahi 😳
AT kya khula haii sab AT par rehti ho....EDT ka E...D...T bhul gyi ho sab
Arre Mahi🤗

Episode aane do Achha vaala hum zaroor ayenge 😳
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Same pinch🤣
I still can't imagine ani's expression after hearing Golan from New ma🤪🤣
Just see his faith yaar. ...a kiddo wife and a kiddo maa. ..but at the end he is the ultimate kiddo🤣😳
Krishhhhhh🤗
Kate 🤗
So nice to see you all back 👍🏼❤️