Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
yes I will I used to call K Maaaaaakkkhaaaaaaaaaaan only 🤣
😂😂😂😂
I am talking about that scene 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
yes I will I used to call K Maaaaaakkkhaaaaaaaaaaan only 🤣
😂😂😂😂
I am talking about that scene 😂😂😂
apne posts bold kar 🤣 ya different colour.
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
https://twitter.com/KSGFile/status/1340272203711987714?s=09
This was hilarious 🤣tel ka kamal 🤣
He's so so so cute! Chota bacha omg 😍😍😍
Dekho Karan bholi bhali ladki ki badnam kar rahe dekho 😆
I use to love there pranks 😋 kash phase and kasu romance ♥️♥️♥️🤘🖐️🖐️
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I use to love there pranks 😋 kash phase and kasu romance ♥️♥️♥️🤘🖐️🖐️
They did have some awesome pranks 😂😂😂
Sauce wala, itching powder, ye tel wala, shampoo reaction 😂😂 then wo Morgue wala epic 😂😂😂
Karan khud na manne wala 🤪Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Dekho Karan bholi bhali ladki ki badnam kar rahe dekho 😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Karan khud na manne wala 🤪
Kyun nahi manega woh 🥰