Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
New at ka naam socho. Keep it small as Ritu has suggested ki page and date to update for spoilers & bts of qh 2
Jahapana 8 pack 🤘
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
New at ka naam socho. Keep it small as Ritu has suggested ki page and date to update for spoilers & bts of qh 2
Jahapana 8 pack 🤘
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Only difference is Key pad phone to android phone as The MAN looks same 😆
Hai na
This guy has got magical powers I have always believed. ❤️
He should come before new year I guess Christmas they are there only as sj said in live once
Age is just no woh Peche jaa raha hain 😂
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
He should come before new year I guess Christmas they are there only as sj said in live once
Aw I knowww but wishing takes nothing naaa 😭❤️
Pehle ana chahiye begun birthday isolation period bhi pura karna hoga 😭