Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Disha.Sharma

My baby is back & nothing can be compared with this happiness🤗

But now, comming to the future track, Vansh is there to play game. (Not clearly shown against whom)

But I bet it's only for Ridhima. (Coz it's ishq mein marjawan not family pe marjawan. So his ishq is his only junoon)

Maybe he will torture Riddhu to such an extent that when she finally screams to everyone that this is Vihaan, no one will believe her !! 

But what if the consequence of Vansh's game is something he never imagined? We all expect MU track & separation.  But what if Ridhu looses her sanity coz of all the tortures?  What if she becomes mentally unstable??

& then Vansh comes to know d reality & he is devastated? 

Ridzi is already feeling like losing her sanity when it comes to the current identity confusion game of Vansh/Vihaan though I would not think of such extreme point like Ridzi going to a mental asylum.

I saw the Monday promo of Vihaan's return as VR it's good that Vihaan is Vansh but why Ridzi's always the victim here? 

It's not that Vansh never knew Ridzi was a spy .

Like Ridzi VR is judgemental too and prone to conclusions before hand only hence this Vihaan game to figure out Ridzi's intentions?

Can't he see Ridzi's clear fight to protect him and his hypocritical Singhania family? 

Ridzi is gonna end up just like Ragini before her.This is Vansh's world and I don't think he was ever that stupid that he didn't know only who were his actual allies or enemies. 

During yesterday's episode there was some element of truth in Vihaan's conversation that apart from Kabir many Business Rivals and Mafia Dons wanted to take Vansh down bcoz he was at the Top Position among them. 

In short VR was the King of all the Kings within the Mafia or Corporate World. 

My problem with VR is that he's barking up the wrong tree here.His target is someone who loves him but he's either willingly ignoring her or is in the dark again.

Which is why I believe that VR knew everything right from the start and his Revenge is just a smokescreen to unlock more secrets within the Mansion.Otherwise why leave out Kabir or Anupriya who have a clear motive against him? 

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

Which is why I believe that VR knew everything right from the start and his Revenge is just a smokescreen to unlock more secrets within the Mansion.Otherwise why leave out Kabir or Anupriya who have a clear motive against him? 

Even I want this to happen but we don't know what CVS has in store for u..no serial survives without separation track 

But the description of the serial given on Mx player is that one can go any extend for love, revenge, hatred and friendship..so revenge will be there I guess and that too from Vansh's part 

And I guess Sia has got a great role in exposing AP coz even if ridz talks about anubir plan from the beginning he may not believe her (if he is still trusting AP)..I would suggest ridz to leave and let vansh suffer for a while😆

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ridzi is already feeling like losing her sanity when it comes to the current identity confusion game of Vansh/Vihaan though I would not think of such extreme point like Ridzi going to a mental asylum.

I saw the Monday promo of Vihaan's return as VR it's good that Vihaan is Vansh but why Ridzi's always the victim here? 

Like Ridzi VR is judgemental too and prone to conclusions before hand only hence this Vihaan game to figure out Ridzi's intentions?

Can't he see Ridzi's clear fight to protect him and his hypocritical Singhania family? 

Ridzi is gonna end up just like Ragini before her.This is Vansh's world and I don't think he was ever that stupid that he didn't know only who were his actual allies or enemies. 

During yesterday's episode there was some element of truth in Vihaan's conversation that apart from Kabir many Business Rivals and Mafia Dons wanted to take Vansh down bcoz he was at the Top Position among them. 

My problem with VR is that he's barking up the wrong tree here.His target is someone who loves him but he's either willingly ignoring her or is in the dark again.

I too believe that his target is someone else... he is diverting family attention to ridhima ... so he can catch them off guard !!!!!!!!!

I still think vansh is doing this with ridhima... as he met/knew/dated/friend / partner   her 3 yrs back in vihan's get up... (reason for riansh marriage and daadi's trust on her, even daadi said he loved only you to ridhima.... )

May be the same time he got shot...in same incident...  he thought lost ridhima too.... some how she survived with memory loss!

He is trying to help her  ... enacting their past ... so she recovers and stands by him....he can trust her...

Edited by A4Anjie - 3 years ago
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Or she tries to commit suicide...n then Vansh realizes she is innocent?

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

One matter I have welly observed from vansh role is how much he suspects, how much he becomes angry on ridhima, how much he wants mentally torture ridhima for finding out truth or taking revenge he eventually fails drastically. ..he can't ever succeed to harm or torture to his love.  this time also he wont be able to succeed if there is any plan to take revenge on biwi ...he will again more & more fall on his biwi.❤️

Disha.2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice observations yaar!! Hope it comes true.

Disha.2021 thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

In short hum raat ko soyage nahi🤣🤣

Sahi bola 💔

Shopnila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Disha.Sharma

Memory loss sounds apt. He needs to repent after taking revenge.💔

What if she loses her memory to that point when she used to love Kabir limitless. And Kabir taking advantage of this..

Disha.2021 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo12

Even I want this to happen but we don't know what CVS has in store for u..no serial survives without separation track 

But the description of the serial given on Mx player is that one can go any extend for love, revenge, hatred and friendship..so revenge will be there I guess and that too from Vansh's part 

And I guess Sia has got a great role in exposing AP coz even if ridz talks about anubir plan from the beginning he may not believe her (if he is still trusting AP)..I would suggest ridz to leave and let vansh suffer for a while😆

Of course! Boss should get the taste of his own medicine at least once. He should understand how Ridhima suffered💔

Disha.2021 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

Or she tries to commit suicide...n then Vansh realizes she is innocent?

Haan ! Ye bhi sahi hai !! I just want Vansh to realise her worth💔