Originally posted by: merryyura
Ek Vansh ke anek shades 😎🤣
https://twitter.com/kashish_k25/status/1340554079383166976?s=19
😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: merryyura
Ek Vansh ke anek shades 😎🤣
https://twitter.com/kashish_k25/status/1340554079383166976?s=19
😆
Originally posted by: merryyura
Yeh wala scene maine bhi bahut baar dekha☺️☺️
The way he looks at her
Originally posted by: H7LD4Q3CG6MUUK2K
Guys....remember Riddhima's dialogue at start she wants a simple,non complicated,un adventurous and harmless life partner.
And bappa listened to her and gave her 'VRS' who can be anything but these 4 qualities never ever to be seen in him.
Best of luck Riddhima 😆
🤣🤣
Vansh Rai Singhania
Khatra's poster child 😆
When you wrote bappa listened to her I was like hain 🤪
Then I read the rest 😆
If after all this he says he wants to take revenge then kasam se I will throw my mom's homemade idlis at him.
P. S it is stronger than rocks 😆
Originally posted by: merryyura
Ek Vansh ke anek shades 😎🤣
https://twitter.com/kashish_k25/status/1340554079383166976?s=19
That last line 🤣🤣
🤣🤣
Vansh Rai Singhania
Khatra's poster child 😆
When you wrote bappa listened to her I was like hain 🤪
Then I read the rest 😆
🤣🤣
Actually bappa thought kuch toofani krte hai with Riddhima 😆
If after all this he says he wants to take revenge then kasam se I will throw my mom's homemade idlis at him.
P. S it is stronger than rocks 😆
lol 😂
I don’t think he’s here to take revenge from her
The way he looks at her
And the way he wrapped his arms around her ☺️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJAjls2r3cW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
If its true, then biwi ko sach ka pata chal sakta hai
toh ye woh shirt change karne ke baad ka sequence hoga? 🤔Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJAjls2r3cW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
If its true, then biwi ko sach ka pata chal sakta hai