I think she is only capable of squealing 😆
Page
of
1I think she is only capable of squealing 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Well it’s not like they got any other option. That’s the only thing she does beside eating fruits😆
I saw that I literally fell off my chair laughing...🤣🤣
Originally posted by: theBoyWonder
I think she is only capable of squealing 😆
Asliyat of sherni Rubina....meow...🤣
Twitter Trends 🤣🤣Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
I saw that I literally fell off my chair laughing...🤣🤣
Matters
in reality. If BB has decided to make her win she will win, If BB has decided to make someone else as winner, all these twitter trending will be useless. 🤣
hahahaha too too good!🤣
More like, cackling like Dumbina...... 🧙♀️

rather screeching like a crazy banshee