Will ask her about the show... it had good promos but Sony scares me😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Will ask her about the show... it had good promos but Sony scares me😆
Yes😆
Good ol'days. I already miss our convos that we had through the year Precious moments and people
+1 wish we had a time machine
He is the same dude na whose web series with Prajakta went viral?
He is being called the national crush of Indian girls😆
Originally posted by: priya185
Anyone here
Mein😎
Hi Lavy I hope all is well
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Will ask her about the show... it had good promos but Sony scares me😆
👍🏼
Doesn't Ipsitaa look like Camilla Cabello?
![]()
who is ipshita
I love this film
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5