Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Yet another beautiful write up this was
thanks
ash was looking so pretty in that music video...since then wanted to write something on that theme
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Yet another beautiful write up this was
thanks
ash was looking so pretty in that music video...since then wanted to write something on that theme
Originally posted by: anjali0111
thanks
ash was looking so pretty in that music video...since then wanted to write something on that theme
Yes ,very pretty and such themes suits SouNoor.
Khidki pe tere subah meri hoti
Chai ki pyale ke tarah tu sath hoti
SouNoor kaash hote iss type ki story mein ya iss vm mein .
Khidki pe tere subah meri hoti
Chai ki pyale ke tarah tu sath hoti
SouNoor kaash hote iss type ki story mein ya iss vm mein .
Hopefully they will come together for some interesting project
Khidki pe tere subah meri hoti
Chai ki pyale ke tarah tu sath hoti
SouNoor kaash hote iss type ki story mein ya iss vm mein .
Wish like rajita said incomplete story gets completed elsewhere and their story should in future
Khidki pe tere subah meri hoti
Chai ki pyale ke tarah tu sath hoti
SouNoor kaash hote iss type ki story mein ya iss vm mein .
perfect for them.
Originally posted by: shruti_luvs_msk
Beautiful story
Thanks😳
miss this beautiful couple
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
miss this beautiful couple
They were so fragile, senti types and yet syrong enough to fight for their love
Originally posted by: anjali0111
They were so fragile, senti types and yet syrong enough to fight for their love
Again one part of original MiNeil . I think this is the reason why we get connected to all MiNeil. Or like we say it's like alter egos also
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277