Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
'Facepalm' EC, it was a test post. I will be posting tonight or tom morning. 😆
Apologies, N
I got confused and how 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
'Facepalm' EC, it was a test post. I will be posting tonight or tom morning. 😆
Apologies, N
I got confused and how 😭
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
When JP and you have coordinated, send me the playlist. Thanks 😊
Will do....Have dropped her a PM. 😊
I had a busy day, but had a relaxed evening.Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
For the wonderful person you are, you should get all the happiness and more. 😊
Hope you had a great day dear.
Cheers...
Ok! I did not receive any notification on either Wattpad or Blog. We will receive notifications, right?
Cheers....
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
When JP and you have coordinated, send me the playlist. Thanks 😊
Sorry N! Had a busy day, just saw EC's PM. Will do ASAP and bhejofy! 🙌🏼
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
@JP ji
PM drop Karo when you are online pls.
Need to finalise the songs for the Prologue 😛
🙈🙈 I feel so bad now! Dammit! 🙈🙈
Originally posted by: Savera84
Ok! I did not receive any notification on either Wattpad or Blog. We will receive notifications, right?
Cheers....
Yes, yes Raji
We will definitely get notifications from Wattpad. I guess, we need to follow the blog again for notifications.
No worries,. JP
Good I decided to check IF before going to bed. Will revert now
The Court of Nawab Malik "Some people, like certain verses, must be read in chapters." - Set in the court of 18th century Lucknow, a slow burn...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...
Rabba Ve... Can you believe it's been 15 years since Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? first stole our hearts? From "What the..." to "Hey Devi...
34