Hehe wow kitna mazaa karrahe hehe. Loved the moves
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hehe wow kitna mazaa karrahe hehe. Loved the moves
🤗🤗🤗
Yes yes yessssssssss!!!!
Ab mann mei 0.1% ka bhi doubt nahi raha..
Yeh mere boss hi hain.
🤣🤣
This is all of us after the promo 😆
I think Helly is shooting the video
So sweet, love the bhangra dance n all other moves hahhaa
I won't say "I told you so"😉
Khud samajh jao ab🤣
Me promo dhundhne gayi or mila ye 🤣
Yeh bhi sahi hai
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hehe wow kitna mazaa karrahe hehe. Loved the moves
ya did u check out shower bts
he was enjoying specially last part singing n dancing