Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Priyu new look for upcoming episode
Purvi kho gunshot lagi tho..... Priyushi itna Tayar kaise hogi....
ohhhhVir says Kallo Tai and Sethani says Kallo Babhi
Isliye KT aur KB dono naam
Priyu new look for upcoming episode
Haveli me aate hi priyu ko ameero vale look mil rahe hai
Priyu new look for upcoming episode
She is lookin beautiful
But y she is dressed like that...new function comin up🤔 ...btw Pur is shot and Priyu all dressed 😳
Thks Shruti🤗
Ziva 🤗
I did get your PM and was quite touched ❤️ But then I got distracted and forgot to reply to it 🤦🏿♀️
I thought same looking at pics that she seems to b ready for function but can be wrong maybe pooja for Purvi health and well being.
Arey wo log normally bhi to aise hi kapde pehente hai... Waise priyu has got good wardrobe....
May be its the next day...
Ziva 🤗
I did get your PM and was quite touched ❤️ But then I got distracted and forgot to reply to it 🤦🏿♀️
It's ok yaar ....i just wanna confirm u got it or not 😆
I thought same looking at pics that she seems to b ready for function but can be wrong maybe pooja for Purvi health and well being.
Let see kya hota hain...Monday bhaya plzzz come fast 😒😆