Originally posted by: himani_692
yummmm 😋😋 don't post such pictures doctor banned them for me 😭😭😭😭 then i'll have craving 😡
This one is for you himani di...eat healthy be healthy 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: himani_692
yummmm 😋😋 don't post such pictures doctor banned them for me 😭😭😭😭 then i'll have craving 😡
This one is for you himani di...eat healthy be healthy 🤗
Anyone coming or should I go ...
No one fine then I am going 😏😏😏
I will come little later 😊
Originally posted by: himani_692
I don't like biryani much
What?!😲
On which planet do you live di?😳
Are you human?🤣
You're the first person I have come across who doesn't like biryani
Today also i am going to have briyani 😋
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
What?!😲
On which planet do you live di?😳
Are you human?🤣
You're the first person I have come across who doesn't like biryani
I already have met some who don't like biryani
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Today also i am going to have briyani 😋
Whyyyy...
Send to my house too ...🤪
Good evening everyone🤗
awww thank you 😘😘🤗