Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Crazy for rrahul
Very much ๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Crazy for rrahul
Very much ๐
Maine kr liya.
Kya mast popat hua h kabbu ka๐คฃ
Exactly what I was also thinking
Asfia ๐ค
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Soni๐ค
Haan I was expecting this one to be finished before coming bt yaha aane k baad I was surprised๐คช
Haan india gang n nri gang both r super busy, when i woke up only 8-10 pages filled so weird
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Main to episode hi dkh rhi hu loop pe๐คช
Hehe aaj ka epi ekdum mast lagraha
Haan karlo
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Very much ๐
Haan haan i know
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haan haan i know
Good good ๐๐๐ป
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haan karlo
Okay I'm going to download๐ค
Probably gifs bhi banalu๐
Edit to bohot kiye ab Soch rhi thoda animated try karu