Posted: 3 years ago

Virat didn’t know how to process his thoughts. His life seemed to be on a never ending roller coaster ride, one that was putting him through all the loops and hoops. He never expected to be in this place in his life. 

Virat was aware that he was a flawed man. His decisions over the last few months had potentially thrown multiple lives in turmoil. His own, Pakhi, Samrat and Sai! His rational side knew he probably wasn’t entirely to blame, but he was certainly the trigger to a domino set of events. They were all adults in the situation, but his over earnestness to protect his brother and give a dying man some peace had set them all on a course which was becoming the worst storm he had to steer through. 

Coming back to the object of his thoughts! He wanted to make sure SHE got everything she deserved. Being new to their household couldn’t have been easy, especially under so much emotional duress. He tried to be as supportive as he could, but he seemed helpless when situations spun out of everyone’s control (who would say he was top cop? Bested by his family!! Sigh) 

He knew his promise to another was a sore spot between them. However he had clearly drawn lines (atleast on his end). He wouldn’t go back on what he said and they just needed to get past this. 

He kept thinking back to some of the dialogue they had recently had and winced! He couldn’t believe the words that had been uttered and it pained him deeply. How had it been so easy to say that? Whatever happened next couldn’t take back that which was said, couldn’t bring back that tiny bit of respect that was lost! It was never to be recovered...

...Tum Sai ko bhool jaao...

...jo tumhe Sai jaisi matlabi aur ehsaan faramosh biwi mili hai...

The phrases kept circling in his mind. How could she have said these things? They weren’t impulsive words or phrases. They were uttered calmly and she had meant them. They were not said out of care for him, but more out of spite for Sai and there in lay the world of difference. He thought back to a phrase she had used about words having a cutting effect!! No emotional duress that he gave her the benefit for would result in this sort of calm lashing out. 

What he thought was a sore spot because of the promise he made to Kamal sir and married Sai, he didn't realise was potentially turning into deep resentment. 

SHE knew what Kamal sir meant to him, she knew why he had taken Sai’s responsibility and she knew that Sai was a 18 year old orphan who needed a helping hand just until her success would take her to greater heights. 

He and Pakhi were supposed to be the sorted, intelligent, mature beings but over the last two days they had both behaved appallingly. He had ignored Sai and provided more support to Pakhi to fulfil his duty as a friend, to help her overcome the radio silence around Samrat while dealing with the Chavans. 

It was as if a mask slipped a tad bit with her behaviour and actions. This lapse from Pakhi had made him question everything he thought he knew!! Why did she think so ill of Sai, and why did she think so lowly of him that she believed he’d join in the gossip and abandon Sai!! 

He didn’t know what lay in store for them as friends, but a part of his guard had gone up today! Their relationship had changed multiple times, but today it had failed to stand up to this unknown, invisible test that fate had meted out. It had shown him that he was perhaps wrong in believing how he thought they would evolve. He was perhaps viewing thing with rose tinted glasses. It was maybe time to reevaluate what he and Pakhi would be. 

With a deeper sigh, Virat walked up to the window, the moonless night not further shining any light on a way forward.

Fin

I wanted to get into ACP VC’s head and smouldering gaze a bit!! Aside from what we get to see on a daily basis on this show, I genuinely believe he made poor choices but gives everyone especially Patralekha the benefit of the doubt. It’ll be slow, her displacement from his life and the place that she occupies. Her fall from grace will be gradual. 

Alsoooo hopefully enough of a red herring about who he’s thinking about :)

I know I’ve given him thoda extra bhaav cos he’s equally guilt of treating Sai poorly, but I think Virat much like Sai is not afraid of apologies hence he gets some brownie points. 

All critique/comments welcome! 

Title :No clue, I wanted something that would show how fluid this situation is and for all that Virat might think he’s in control, he really isn’t.

Edited by bones123 - 3 years ago

I like how you have zigzagged his thoughts and what’s on his mind to us. Such a lovely read, thank you 

Thats a nice one!!!

Virat ke dimag mein kya chal raha hai,pata chala..

I hope the CVs shows us some kind of scene like this.

Kudos to you.

Do write more.

You did a great work..👏

Originally posted by columbia

I like how you have zigzagged his thoughts and what’s on his mind to us. Such a lovely read, thank you 

Thankyou for reading and your comment! Show mein na sahi, atleast in the forum we can try and explore this thoughts :) 

Originally posted by Anika_PreRish

Thats a nice one!!!

Virat ke dimag mein kya chal raha hai,pata chala..

I hope the CVs shows us some kind of scene like this.

Kudos to you.

Do write more.

Haa! I think today has sort of proven that we are probably a bit far away from any sort of Virat introspection. It’ll probably come much later, down the line. 

Thankyou for reading and your comments :) 

Originally posted by ashsamik

You did a great work..👏

Thankyou! Glad you liked it.

Heyy Priya! Loved reading this one too! 👍🏼

Agree with the other members. Please mail this to the CVs. You have sacchi taken a better take on Virat's thought process and basically his characterisation than they currently are doing. Great jobbb!! 👏

Brilliant brilliant 👏

☺️❤️

I SO WANT this introspection from Virat's end.

It has started though. He told Pakhi today that her behaviour was DISAPPOINTING and he did that tchtch and I can't stop celebrating this moment!

She's definetly losing respect from his end, without her realizing it. There'll be a day when he's torn between his sympathy for her and her antics with Sai, and then he'd know what to choose😎

You perfectly brought out ALL of this👏

Originally posted by nautankitadka

Heyy Priya! Loved reading this one too! 👍🏼

Agree with the other members. Please mail this to the CVs. You have sacchi taken a better take on Virat's thought process and basically his characterisation than they currently are doing. Great jobbb!! 👏

THankyou so much Tannu for painstakingly reading all my random thoughts :) Hahahaa...I feel like Show is pressured by TRPs so maybe there's less of a chance to explore thoughts and such, which is disappointing. However headcannon therefore exists and we can wrangle their thoughts and turns to what we'd liek to see within their framework :) 

Thanks again for the lovely comment on both stories!! Glad you liked them so much.