Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Sairat OS : The changing emotions.

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi, I am Keechu.

This is my first OS on Sairat. I usually don't write on new couples but since i read some good one shots here i thought of giving it a try. I write in English as Hindi is not my first language so i don't know if i have captured the emotions right. I hope i did it justice.

Sai had been waiting for this day since she topped Maharashtra state. Since she decided to become a doctor, a dream her father and she together made. The result day.

It was almost morning when Sai slept being extra cautious about where her hand and leg went. Throughout the night she was anxious. Results never used to intimidate her that much because she knew she would get great marks as she had worked hard for that but this time she was worried. Worried for extra reasons and the main reason was her husband.

This dream of her Abba was what compelled Sai to marry Virat. She never wanted to marry that man but she knew if there was even a person who could help her to achieve the dream then it was him.

Sai slowly removed the blanket covering her body to see Virat sitting in front of a laptop. “What are you doing this early in the laptop?” She asked confused. He gave her a gaze, confused as well.

He had prepared himself for the outburst of Sai for this day. He knew she is going to burst as a volcano on this particular day but seeing her cool and calm, he doubted if he had mistaken the day.  

He slowly stood up, “Weren’t you so nervous about this day a few nights back?”

Her eyes rounded comically when the words made sense to her and she jumped out of the bed, and ran towards him without caring about how she almost slipped due to the blanket.

“My results,” She yelled out, pulling the laptop to her lap.

“Didn’t come out yet,” He replied,

“What?”

“The site has some problems,”

“How,what are you saying? Why didn’t it come out already?” She stood up and started pacing along the room muttering incoherent words. “Abba, please help me. Please give me good result so that I can get admission to a great medical college and I can leave this great Chavan family,” She prayed holding her hands looking up. “Please,”  

The smile wiped out of his face when he heard about her leaving. He knew that she would leave when she becomes a doctor but hearing her say that regularly and without any remorse gives him a weird feeling. As usual he ignored it and turned her towards him holding her shoulders.  

“Sai,you are going to pass with flying colors,”

“Pakka?”

“Hundred percent,” He returned the small cutesy smile reflected on her face.   

“I will freshen up and come,” She muttered.

“But Sai,”

She faced him again,

“Why are you so anxious about this result?”

“Huh,”

“I mean you have topped the whole Maharashtra state, which tells me that you will get into this easily, you shouldn’t be this nervous.”

He asked something that had been troubling since that night when she woke up in the middle of the night with a migraine.  

“Actually,Virat sir, this deal will be futile if I don’t get in.”

Virat thanked his stars when she walked into the washroom, otherwise she would have noticed how rigid his body suddenly felt.

It took half an hour for the site to open. Sai sat beside Virat keeping her eyes glued to the screen. The site asked her register number and when he put the characters she closed her eyes.

The result showed on the screen, it would be an understatement to say that Virat was feeling proud of Sai. She has passed with even better scores than she expected.

“Sai,”

She faced him,

“Open your eyes,”

She did as he asked.

The hope on her face sucked the life out of him.

Without further ado he nodded, smiling brightly.

Though he expected the result and her happiness, he was not ready for the body weight fell on him.

Sai hugged Virat.

The world stopped for them, the family stopped for them and even the air stopped for them.

Thank you for reading. How was it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nutella03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awwwwwww. This is so cute! Exactly how I’ve been imagining it! Love it🌸🌸🌸

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Cuteee☺️

Nice, fluffy and sweeet OS😳

ShanviSia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Love it! Hope to see a similar scene in the show....a sairat moment! ❤️

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Very beautifully written 👏

ByunBaekhyun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Deep thoughts conveyed through a light moment with short words. Beautiful!

The way Sai was indifferent, but even the word 'leaving' was effecting tge Chavan saheb is potrayed with right words and right amount of emotion!

Keep writing! cheers!

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nutella03

Awwwwwww. This is so cute! Exactly how I’ve been imagining it! Love it🌸🌸🌸

Thanks. 

Iam waiting to watch this particular part. I hope the makers don't spoil this one.  😊

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Cuteee☺️

Nice, fluffy and sweeet OS😳

Thank you for reading it.  😳

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dimagnehihai

Very beautifully written smiley32