oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Farz, a responsibility, a duty, that's all that I for him. Not that I ever expected him to see me more than that, so why did it hurt? Why did I wish for him to say that I was more that just a duty for him, more than the promise he made? Why is Virat Sir affecting me? This shouldn't happen, because its my Farz to stick to the end of the deal, to expect nothing from him.

He he, I am back. Drop in your thoughts about the SaiRat bond and if I did justice to it.

Drabble is musings of a character and reaction to certain incident/person.

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

if you haven't read my previous (and first), SaiRat Drabble, it's here (SaiRat Drabble- Kohinoor)

dhun.laagi thumbnail

You got to the core of the character and understood her on a different level. Keep it up 👏

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

You got to the core of the character and understood her on a different level. Keep it up 👏

When Sai teared up and looked all sad when he said she was a farz, I felt so bad for her😭

ShanviSia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: CookiesNCream

Awesome!! Even though Sai is an outspoken person, she guards her new unknown feelings for Virat very well. The words she speak out are in contrast to her thoughts inside. 

Yes! And Ayesha was amazing in portraying this❤️

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yes Sai! Kya hua kya hua?😛

I reallllly hope she falls for him soon

Wonderful take, Shibuuu😳

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Yes Sai! Kya hua kya hua?😛

I reallllly hope she falls for him soon

Wonderful take, Shibuuu😳

Aai has more questions than her board and NEET exam combined, no thanks to her Virat Sirf and his farz

@last line, thanks😬