Wow beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️... update the next part soon ☺️☺️☺️☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wow beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️... update the next part soon ☺️☺️☺️☺️
This was so beautifully written! I love Vansh and Ridhima’s pillow talk, wish they talked more in the show so they could realize how important they are for the other 🥺❤️
I absolutely loved it. Excellent writing. 🤗❤️
So darn good!!
All the emotions we’re penned down by you so beautifully!!
Eagerly waiting to read more!
Aaaaaah my lawwrrdd!!! 🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️
Shikha diduuu... This was amazing and so beautiful...
I felt every little word..
Vansh letting his guard down and pouring his heart out infront of Ridz..
The way you weaved the words and portryaed their emotions is out of the world...
Do continue sooooonish.
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Loving the talk... conversation is what is missing b/w them... love chapter 1...
Thank you so much🤗
I swear...they really need to talk🤔
Originally posted by: Dreamgirl08
Wow beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️... update the next part soon ☺️☺️☺️☺️
Glad you liked it❤️
Will update asap
This was so beautifully written! I love Vansh and Ridhima’s pillow talk, wish they talked more in the show so they could realize how important they are for the other 🥺❤️
Thank you so much🤗❤️
They really need to open up.....the baggage of the past is too heavy😭
Originally posted by: LostTraveller
I absolutely loved it. Excellent writing. 🤗❤️
Thank you so much😊
This coming from such a wonderfully talented writer like you really means a lot to me😳🤗❤️
Originally posted by: rose_0001
So darn good!!
All the emotions we’re penned down by you so beautifully!!
Eagerly waiting to read more!
Thank you so much🤗
Bas koshish thi chhoti si🤪