After the date scene bani was in veer's shirt..
So hot🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
I guess we CAN ignore all the nonsense bts for these cute little scenes
Let's concentrate more on them
N not burn our ❤💞
Page
of
1After the date scene bani was in veer's shirt..
So hot🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
I guess we CAN ignore all the nonsense bts for these cute little scenes
Let's concentrate more on them
N not burn our ❤💞
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Veer ka shirt uske haath mein tha....i didnot notice what bani was wearing
But true .....this crap is just giving my head a spin
By end of december things will get sorted till then we will be jittery
I m just focusing on that part
Can't wait to watch 😳