jeez why did you send this girl in my life?Di...me 🙋🏻♀️... I think I'm the first one to vote...and my vote was for ... missing him and treasure hunt 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
jeez why did you send this girl in my life?Di...me 🙋🏻♀️... I think I'm the first one to vote...and my vote was for ... missing him and treasure hunt 🥳
🤣🤣And this is why I want you to win 🤣🤣
Godfather 😍😍.... waiting waiting waiting...
And I know your answer ... wait wait wait 😏😏😏
because she doesn't want to give update right😈Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Congratulations shivi for losing the game...
You more happy than Sarah and ande....
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
We can expect more Sid and RK fun fighting scene...
Yeah I think so😉... specially when they both will be in Saree 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Congratulations shivi for losing the game...
You more happy than Sarah and ande....
Yes di... you are absolutely right... I'm so happy 🥳
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Good idea...
Very very very badddd idea 😡
Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn
I Will kiss my pic in my mobile😈
Ok ok..do that...well I am also so eager to give a tight hug and kisses..😘😘😘😘
Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn
jeez why did you send this girl in my life?
You forgot that you was the one to accept me in your life... don't blame God..😆
Blame yourself 🤣 as whatever happens in this CC you are only blamed for that 🤣🤣
Yeah I think so😉... specially when they both will be in Saree 🤣🤣
Eagerly waiting 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn
because she doesn't want to give update right😈
Yes yes... right di... you are right..🤣🤣