Originally posted by: renee.bee
Omg double bonanza.
I loved your office romance
Can't wait to read college romance. 🥳
Thanks, my love ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: renee.bee
Omg double bonanza.
I loved your office romance
Can't wait to read college romance. 🥳
Thanks, my love ❤️
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
No Sonal.. for me.. N's stories are now synonymous to meeting you all too. You are an integral part of her stories. Bas ❤️🤗
Second that 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Uff, I cant even sleep.. This college is BRAND NEW...pata hi nahi kab N conceived it 😛
I knew it...your curiosity has got the better of you and how 😆😈
Hey!
Are you planning to upload new stories on blog like Withered?
I am afraid, if it is do, I might miss updates of this year due to upcoming function at my home around new year.. Will try to manage time n peek in. But just keeping my fingers crossed that you don't close it before I read😂
All the best for upcoming story
Love
Vandie
Vandie
The blog is closed and the stories have been posted on Wattpad. I intend to do that only, just that the blog will direct readers to Wattpad, so you can catch up anytime. Only the blurbs are being posted now. Although, I would let you know that if its a non-Arshi story, then it wont be posted here. 😊
I havent decided yet though
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Arre, then what is the point of coming to Dubai...they can party on the secluded beaches with their own stuff. 😊
Oh yeah... good idea😀 i’ll tell them:)
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
Dont ask her JP...she is a greedy soul and wants more and many 😆
But I have only two hands to write ya 😭
Just shows how good your work is N! But, I'm sure we all understand and will never complain about the time frame! 🤗🤗
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
I cant expect you to be patient..so you pls wait or while away time. 😊
N, at least give us a glimpse.. like a tiny something to keep us occupied. 😭
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
Dont ask her JP...she is a greedy soul and wants more and many 😆
But I have only two hands to write ya 😭
Lo kar lo baat.... No value of love and affection and adulation etc etc 🤢😭
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
B******t.
Just dont be modest and accept that you write well and that you will try your hand at writing soon. 😆
OK !!
Now that you have said it... I will have to do it. 😊
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
I knew it...your curiosity has got the better of you and how 😆😈
You are having fun at our expense. That is so so mean. 😡
The Court of Nawab Malik "Some people, like certain verses, must be read in chapters." - Set in the court of 18th century Lucknow, a slow burn...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...
Rabba Ve... Can you believe it's been 15 years since Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? first stole our hearts? From "What the..." to "Hey Devi...
34