Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Tomorrow cake romance better be good 😡... I know Nandini se competition ke liye kiya hai Lekin if the KeerTi scene is really good, I will try to ignore Nandini there 😆

Have to be cake romance yaar its 100th episode. Kuch toh special ho. 😭

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Neonholic

When in today's episode Rati said to Preeti "Aapko toh mummy ji bhi bolne mein sharam aarahi hai aap itna jo glow kar rahi hai". I was like yahin toh @Youngheart chahti hai. 🤣🤣

Lol I found it funny though.. cuz she really doesn’t look like a mummyji. I guess this is the first time I am seeing Rati playing an elederly role so I found it so weird 😆

Come to think of it, even Jennifer Winget was playing mummy role in the 2000s when she was probably in her 20s so I guess it’s not so weird 😆🤣

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lol I found it funny though.. cuz she really doesn’t look like a mummyji. I guess this is the first time I am seeing Rati playing an elederly role so I found it so weird 😆

Come to think of it, even Jennifer Winget was playing mummy role in the 2000s when she was probably in her 20s so I guess it’s not so weird 😆🤣

Forget everyone, our Gopi bahu 'Devoleena Bhattacharjee' played a grandmother's role in her 25. But they use to call her 'Badimaa' and not dadi obvio. 🤪

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Forget everyone, our Gopi bahu 'Devoleena Bhattacharjee' played a grandmother's role in her 25. But they use to call her 'Badimaa' and not dadi obvio. 🤪

Wait....what?! Nvm, dont tell😆

YoungHeart thumbnail

Woahhh what??? 😲 ... I didn’t know 🤪

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyati_21

Well call me sadist but i would be more than happy if the TRP falls... Makers will have to wind up this Nandini track at least ... coz if it doesn't they would keep dragging 

I would say the same cuz the storyline is crap right now ... but I honestly want SM to work even in TRP for the cast, esp. Rati Pandey. Tbh, she’s such a fine actress, but hugely underrated. It’s sad to see her much less talented contemporaries march ahead in their career... She hasn’t been that lucky in terms of the shows she deserves to do imo. She really deserves a good show, with good rating where she’s noticed and SP is that platform I guess (even though it’s not amazing but it’s a huge platform to be noticed). So I really hope this works for her 🤞 .

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Between i forgot to mention in the morning.Rati - The female naaradh aagayi..jab bhi woh raita failati hey,woh shubh result diya hey..

1. she threw preeti out of house - Kusum naey rehnaey kaey liyae jagah dhi.

2. she spoiled to ruin her job hunt- KT started a business for Preeti.

3. she tried to tarnish the image of preeti by linking her with KT - It ended in their marriage.

4. she now teamed up with nandhini - either nandhini will be thrown out of the house / preethi will bece pregnant by doing fake love drama with KT🤣

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I would say the same cuz the storyline is crap right now ... but I honestly want SM to work even in TRP for the cast, esp. Rati Pandey. Tbh, she’s such a fine actress, but hugely underrated. It’s sad to see her much less talented contemporaries march ahead in their career... She hasn’t been that lucky in terms of the shows she deserves to do imo. She really deserves a good show, with good rating where she’s noticed and SP is that platform I guess (even though it’s not amazing but it’s a huge platform to be noticed). So I really hope this works for her 🤞 .

I completely agree to this. She's been unlucky compared to her contemporaries even though she's one of the most talented amongst in them IMO. She's been appreciated by all her co-actors and directors/producers in the past but sadly hasn't got the fame and success that she deserves.

I want this show to work for her. No matter what the actors are doing a fabulous job. And I'm glad she's bagged a role on a major GEC. And she's nailing it⭐️