Originally posted by: RishiGirl
She has got 2 for now
But she’s always making them her brother
She has sent him off 😂
🤣🤣
Neha ji is everything alright🤣🤣
Don’t do that
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
She has got 2 for now
But she’s always making them her brother
She has sent him off 😂
🤣🤣
Neha ji is everything alright🤣🤣
Don’t do that
Ya ya I changed it for a change 😛
It’s always and always will be only My Rrahul baby ❤️
areh yaar back then also I used to have RiAnsh Dps na
Ishani 🤬😤🤮
Kabz Bach gaya
I was practicing gaaliya from yesterday, but ishan
At least behave like a human
Who do that nasty prank on bday🤬
Ohi toh aisa ghatiya prank...
Waah Neha superb loved it
Abe I’m not talking about our teacher
I’m talking about nisha not about Neha 😂😂
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
tujhe hum sab dhoond rahe the...
kyu behen aisa kya ho gaya?
Aj do new drawing ki...
Helllo helllo teacher ji 😄