Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

BB asks Anitha to speak about her journey. She says I thought not to do some things and I did. BB asks if ur hubby is here what will Kannukutty say? She makes her weird crying laughing sound.
Ad break over. Som goes to Mata like a cute puppy to make up. Mata asks him to stay away. Rio and Gaby also near. Som says playfully that he won't say sorry. Anitha called to confession room.
Exactly like I predicted 😈 - spineless Som 😡
big boss said kannu kutty 😲
sandy 😆
Anithà in confession. Sorry to pappu (her husband) .. anitha talking about her struggle. Same tuition story again
Mudiyala 😆... Glad I am not watching :)