Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
trench coat continues. 😆 kaafi bada sequence lag raha hai 😆
Hume koi problem nahi 😂😂😂 he's so handsome in that ki pura time pehne rahe no issues ❤️😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
trench coat continues. 😆 kaafi bada sequence lag raha hai 😆
Hume koi problem nahi 😂😂😂 he's so handsome in that ki pura time pehne rahe no issues ❤️😂
He looks breathtaking handsome in that 😘
https://www.instagram.com/p/CI0Po7oB1__/?igshid=a801ourmahf4
💔
His expression are full on entertainment ❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️ just look eyes close roll with that Masum face
The way he cover with shirt when zoya was 🤣
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
https://www.instagram.com/p/CI0Po7oB1__/?igshid=a801ourmahf4
💔
His expression are full on entertainment ❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️ just look eyes close roll with that Masum face
The way he cover with shirt when zoya was 🤣
Mr. Khan can't believe he is forever tied with his musibat now 🤣
Bhaag ke airport ye gaye the? Ring pehnayi thi? Ya Allah! ❤️😍😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIxBk0LhRIf/?igshid=53px6da8k3od
I love this scene
Allow her to do what she wants but usko batakebjao jaha jana hain ❤️
I don't think so hahaha ❤️
Originally posted by: weirdladki
Mr. Khan can't believe he is forever tied with his musibat now 🤣
Bhaag ke airport ye gaye the? Ring pehnayi thi? Ya Allah! ❤️😍😂
Phir bola nakli engagement like 🤦🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIm5px_hnGO/?igshid=1oqqfqoy3azxb
This scene was epic the way he fights using zoya was amazing and hillarious 🤣 I love this fight sequence ♥️😘😘
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIxBk0LhRIf/?igshid=53px6da8k3od
I love this scene
Allow her to do what she wants but usko batakebjao jaha jana hain ❤️
I don't think so hahaha ❤️
Mein aapse kabhi baat nahi karunga.
As if. 😍🙈
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIm5px_hnGO/?igshid=1oqqfqoy3azxb
This scene was epic the way he fights using zoya was amazing and hillarious 🤣 I love this fight sequence ♥️😘😘
Karan and his intense looks. Hayee.