Originally posted by: scorp1AN
Ok bhabhi 👍🏼
Still time hai dinner keliye? I thought it was 10:29pm or something there 😆
Yes 10:30pm
Khane ka man nahi😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: scorp1AN
Ok bhabhi 👍🏼
Still time hai dinner keliye? I thought it was 10:29pm or something there 😆
Yes 10:30pm
Khane ka man nahi😒
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
DKA in this case means david ki amma
Lol but DKA is approved abbreviation for Diabetic Keto Acidosis 🤣🤣, I was like what am I reading!!!!
😆😆 precap mein dikhaya tha, dekhoengi kal mein
Bahut maza aayega, Virat sai ko bas kuch bole mat
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Sorry Anysia😒
arrey tum kyu sorry bol rahi 😅
Koi nahi ... aisa hota hai kabhi kabhi
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Lol but DKA is approved abbreviation for Diabetic Keto Acidosis 🤣🤣, I was like what am I reading!!!!
😆😆😆 now Aadi will always remember this nickname
aaj ke episode me mazaa aayegaOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😆😆 precap mein dikhaya tha, dekhoengi kal mein
Bahut maza aayega, Virat sai ko bas kuch bole mat
Bahut try kiya but on n off the sab
Yess it is. But that time it didn't come in my mind.😆Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Lol but DKA is approved abbreviation for Diabetic Keto Acidosis 🤣🤣, I was like what am I reading!!!!
Ye vanraj kaisa insaan hai
Itne bure log hote hai kya
Originally posted by: XYHLJWESQNEDADU5
aaj ke episode me mazaa aayega
🥳 cant wait