Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haha yes goodnight will be ajeeb so good evening works😆
I am good n u? Had breakfast?
I drank milo 😆
Woh kaafi hai mere liye 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haha yes goodnight will be ajeeb so good evening works😆
I am good n u? Had breakfast?
I drank milo 😆
Woh kaafi hai mere liye 😆
Originally posted by: 7UERMVVI5N65IVPZ
Good morning arul
Good morning Mani
😲 what but u know its a say breakfast should be heavy
Mumbai. NRI right?Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Where r u from in india😳
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
I was in springfield IL than.. but Dallas/houston barely get snow
Ya you told us that you were there in IL. IL too gets too much snow..
Texas I know hubby’s friends moved there from NJ.in Houston TX
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Like some of theories ( ridz having memory loss)
🤣Itni bhi memory loss nahi hai I just have STML. Short term memory loss..😆
Will be back after cleaning dishes 🤗
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😲 what but u know its a say breakfast should be heavy
Haan!
But mujhe breakfast khaane ki aadat nahi hai 😆
Sometimes bhook lagi toh kuch sandwich khaati hu but aaj appointment keliye late hogayi so maybe directly brunch karungi main
Aap dinner kiya?
Originally posted by: NewAccount
Good morning. Roses I think you've asked this I'm doctor from India. Bye I'm still in sleep.
I was not sure if I had asked you before or it was someone else 😜
I read DKA I was like Diabetic keto acidosis!
Originally posted by: NewAccount
Mumbai. NRI right?
Yes in USA :)