Originally posted by: scorp1AN
I’m good
How are you?
Good evening to you 😆
actually night hai but good night wish karun toh ajeeb lagegi🤣
Haha yes goodnight will be ajeeb so good evening works😆
I am good n u? Had breakfast?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: scorp1AN
I’m good
How are you?
Good evening to you 😆
actually night hai but good night wish karun toh ajeeb lagegi🤣
Haha yes goodnight will be ajeeb so good evening works😆
I am good n u? Had breakfast?
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Lol We knew nobody around us.. so kisko bulati???
Aww thats also true
Waah good girl
Originally posted by: scorp1AN
I’m good
How are you?
Good evening to you 😆
actually night hai but good night wish karun toh ajeeb lagegi🤣
Good morning arul
Abhi tak complete nahi hua ye thread 🤔
I'm okay. How are you?
Abhi tak complete nahi hua ye thread 🤔
Sorry Anysia😒
Originally posted by: NewAccount
I'm okay. How are you?
I am good too, can i call u Aadi?
Abhi tak complete nahi hua ye thread 🤔
Aapko kyu itna mazaa aata hai nayi nayi thread post karne me
Mujhe aapko creative me nominate karna chahiye tha
Originally posted by: NewAccount
You can.
Where r u from in india😳