Good morning CC nivasiyo🤗
Ek raat me 125 page ho gaye
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good morning CC nivasiyo🤗
Ek raat me 125 page ho gaye
Good morning. Roses I think you've asked this I'm doctor from India. Bye I'm still in sleep.
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Ohh yes today Indra and Sofna were not here.. Dipali had issues with IF. I haven’t seen Nadia since long...
Yeah Indra di n sofna both busy. Nadia n Rani havent been since long
😆 no problem hota hai hota hai
Hi Ayushi
Still little slow, aaj kal NRI gang busy
Hi Maniii🤗
Hiiiii bbabhi🤗
Phir bhi 125 page ho gaye...
Haan india wale 2am tak the yaha😳
Good morning🤗 hows morning so far?