Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
You said it. DILMAG Se liya hai🤣
Omg now I realised. That what I call a perfect Freudian slip.🤣
It was unconscious🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
You said it. DILMAG Se liya hai🤣
Omg now I realised. That what I call a perfect Freudian slip.🤣
It was unconscious🤣
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
New organ Keshni invented just for Viraat🤣
Great inventions are sometimes made by mistake🤣
Aakhir tumne mana hi liya Sai ko
Matlab he had to all day since they return from police HQ.
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
IPS training is done. Now Chavan Sahab is Pati In Training🤣
Pati is a job where the posting happens first and training after. 🤣
😆😆