Originally posted by: weirdladki
Asad is like ye musibat magnet mere se hi chipakti hai hamesha 8 saal ho gaye kuch nahi badla 🤣🤣
Kuch nahi badla 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: weirdladki
Asad is like ye musibat magnet mere se hi chipakti hai hamesha 8 saal ho gaye kuch nahi badla 🤣🤣
Kuch nahi badla 🤣
Cr twitter. 😎 Wah wah kya stunts
Zoya ki halat kharab 🤣 Asad is so pissed 🤣
Now I guess zoya will be after asad to save her from something 🤣
Bechare aak 😆
Odri ji ne share kiye some ss
Haha look at K 🤣
I love to see how K does it everytime. One take no rehersal 😎✌️
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Odri ji ne share kiye some ss
Haha look at K 🤣
I love to see how K does it everytime. One take no rehersal 😎✌️
He's so cute yaaar uff 😍😍😍
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Now I guess zoya will be after asad to save her from something 🤣
Bechare aak 😆
This happens everytime 😂😂
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Odri ji ne share kiye some ss
Haha look at K 🤣
I love to see how K does it everytime. One take no rehersal 😎✌️
Hand movement in third one fingers he is super angry kaha phas gaya types 😂
🤣🤣ahahahaa so much gussa 🤣🤣 I love it 🤣🤣
Nothing changes we are back to square one 🤣😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/CI09REGnnX0/?igshid=h7hhd6jzmol1 🤣 yehi raha scene