Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Nice title, though dont know who is Aaditri🤔
Lmao I've the same question yaar😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Nice title, though dont know who is Aaditri🤔
Lmao I've the same question yaar😆
Originally posted by: merryyura
Congratulations🥳
Thank you anydi🤗
Good night everyone and sweet dreams 🤗
Goodnight Eesshaaa 🤗
Originally posted by: scorp1AN
Congratulations on the new 76th CC
ab toh target 100th par hai
Thank you Any Di🤗
waise title samaj nahi aayi mujhe 🤪
Mujhe bhi nahi samajh aaya title
Congratulations🥳
new CC
Now just 24 more to go😎
thank you Sia🤗
Title👏🤣
finally Aadi latak hi gayi😈🤪
gn eeshu🤗Originally posted by: merryyura
Congratulations🥳
Thank you anydi🤗
Good night everyone and sweet dreams 🤗
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Lmao I've the same question yaar😆
😆 only Anysia can tell
Sab confused hai
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Nice title, though dont know who is Aaditri🤔
Her UN is NewAccount
She's mostly active in EDT.