
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

Aaj K Episode m Maza Aane wala h😎
Live feed
Mannu to RV: I hv talked rubbish abt Rubina outside bt I genuinely like her now. Then y shud I say anything wrong to her. She cook food fr me, wish gm n eve. We dnt talk much bt this doesn't affect her. She has her own zone & Well Focused & Abhinav is der For her.
😆😆
He wants to form an alliance with RubiNav but they are not giving him any bhaav 😆Live feed
Mannu to RV: I hv talked rubbish abt Rubina outside bt I genuinely like her now. Then y shud I say anything wrong to her. She cook food fr me, wish gm n eve. We dnt talk much bt this doesn't affect her. She has her own zone & Well Focused & Abhinav is der For her.
She is Converting her haters into Fans😆🥳Live feed
Mannu to RV: I hv talked rubbish abt Rubina outside bt I genuinely like her now. Then y shud I say anything wrong to her. She cook food fr me, wish gm n eve. We dnt talk much bt this doesn't affect her. She has her own zone & Well Focused & Abhinav is der For her.
BTW,Mannu is shatir minded player. its gud for Rubina if she is keep Maintaining distance with him.
Agreed. He use to play in grps. Kahi Na Kahi Alliance banane ka planning kar hi deta he yeh. Rubinav bhaav naa hi de to acha he ise 😈😎
He wants to form an alliance with RubiNav but they are not giving him any bhaav 😆