Imgine treasure hunt ke baad vansh gift box mei se nikalta hai and bolta hai, I'm your gift 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Imgine treasure hunt ke baad vansh gift box mei se nikalta hai and bolta hai, I'm your gift 🤣
Nehi nehi...
Tu performance vul rahi hai...🤣
arre voha nehi..uske baad ek passionate kiss hoga...vo dekhne k baad hi nightmare tutega Kabir ka🤣
Neha ne bhi yahi kaha 🤣
Issiliye kiss ke baad kabir ki nightmare tutegi 🤪
Riansh fandom pura tharki hai...
Ayu 😳
Why? 😵
Mera sapna todna zaruri tha? 🥺
Yes 👍 ,now I have modified my plan😛😆
That’s good then 😂😂
We're certified tharkis 😎🤪🤣
I think it is part of the shoot. Toh issi liye kuch nahi keh sakti...😆
Guys would hope that this isn't SR
makers know RIANSH power n how much fans n audience crave for their romance
I don't think they will ruin such a high point in one plain sequence
They will utilize n keep that moment for the best!!
So I guess this is just a small lollipop for us
SR n Honeymoon track will be better conceptualized n implemented later!!
My POV
😳