Haaye Adilie
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haaye Adilie
Aaj hum bahutei khush hai 😃
, pucho keu
Keu? Sita maiya kachu jadu dikha diye?
Keu ki jo track ab dikhaya ja raha hai, this Adi insisting on sending Imlie back home , it was shown after Aditya Moon marriage in the original , as far as I remember.
And here they are showing it before marriage.
Kachu samjhe? 😃
Maybe I'm being hopeful too soon. 😆
Originally posted by: MusicMuse
Keu ki jo track ab dikhaya ja raha hai, this Adi insisting on sending Imlie back home , it was shown after Aditya Moon marriage in the original , as far as I remember.
And here they are showing it before marriage.
Kachu samjhe? 😃
Maybe I'm being hopeful too soon. 😆
What happens? Did archi leave baha? I know he doesn't but stil I wanna know.
Originally posted by: MusicMuse
Keu ki jo track ab dikhaya ja raha hai, this Adi insisting on sending Imlie back home , it was shown after Aditya Moon marriage in the original , as far as I remember.
And here they are showing it before marriage.
Kachu samjhe? 😃
Maybe I'm being hopeful too soon. 😆
I hope ye sach ho and cvs humare hopes pe raita na phailae
They better not. 😈
When are we getting one onscreen??

Haye my babies ❤️
Mac post this on creations thread too 😃