Fan Fictions

P&P Part II - Page 19

rr66 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

it seems he doesnt care for anyone except viveka in that family... if naina is a middle class gold digger for him then who knows he must think like that abt anu akaash nd the twins also.. so not gonna work dude... viveka is the least prejudiced in that house nd raanav toh maa ki carbon copy lagta h except when it concerns viveka..how is it gonna work between them😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errrantnomad thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dadu stepped out of the way after giving the “Parashar kid” an approving smile “Milne aaye ho? Chinta ho gayi?” he laughed

Not just Viveka, every other person but for Dadu seem to be delirious. Dada ji is the most unaffected. The queen of conscious delirium would have to be Dadi though. Boss, she's on a different plane altogether.đŸ€Ł My suitcase of free ka gyan to Anubha would be that she would have been better off telling her MIL that it was in fact the same suitor reined in by dadi's superior matchmaking skills who was in the bed with her poti â˜ș. 

"Viveka wore her glasses and the neural network in her brain formed a connection instantly like someone flipped a switch"

This was the most hilarious line Nisha. I loooveed it.👏

The groggy girl is holding back when her beloved is beckoning?!Parashar kid's suite sees her kissing but Mathur residence has her nervous and jumpy holding her moms pallu in her own bed . Bed of pins and needles with a decadent white shirt blue combo sporting parashar kid around, Ms.Mathur? Ha Ha. 

On the glasses, It's like many people when they say, they just need to wear their glasses to hear and process.😆

"Raanav turned to Anu trying to hide his irritation

He wanted alone time with Viveka

He didn’t care she had a cough and she had lost her voice completely

He wanted to be here"

Ooh! The parashar kid is edgy, restless and the most precious thing for him is now to be given Carte blanche for the next one hour or so. He expects that they be given privacy after prior intimation of his arrival. The guy is very polite to barge in and just take it. That said , good to know that one or two odd things can still be elusive for the God's chosen people. 

To Quote Alexis Carrel, (Man, The unknown)

"A man cannot remake himself without suffering. For he is both the marble and the sculptor. In order to uncover his true visage he must shatter his own substance with heavy blows of his hammer"

Sigh!!!!!! Waiting for the awakening!!

Edited by Errrantnomad - 3 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sudhi

Yes he has a lot to learn.

Creative001 thumbnail

Weddings are filled with tears, stress, and anxiety. But when you throw two vastly different family and their status into the mix, you get double the drama in an epic tale of love against the odds.

It only takes two people to fall in love but marriage.... you don't just marry your partner, you marry their whole family. Like it or not Raanav, you need to make an effort. If you think except Viveka no one in the Mathur family is worthy of you or your time... this is the time to walk away. He is in for a tough lesson or a heartbreak. Though I wish he learns because if he chooses the latter, he will not only breaks Viveka's heart but many of ours too...

Edited by Creative001 - 3 years ago
hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

đŸ˜± how awkward? Ranaav has so much to learn on how middle class household runs? It seems that he only cares  for Viveka...rest are not his concerns. The whole wedding sounds like so much chaos with different backgrounds and family members poking their nose. Can’t wait to see how this boat is going to sail the waters?! 😌 

jodha111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Waiting for update ,6 hour to go ....đŸ€”

Nisha0604 thumbnail

Matters of the heart

“Why are you sick?” he growled

“Umm.. I don’t have an answer actually” she said hoarsely

He got up to get her the tray

“I drink water and I throw up if I cough” she whispered

“Your throat is really bad” he said angrily

“I know
 I get colds then cough lasts me months” she laughed weakly and began to cough

“Did you go to the Doctor?” he was not happy

“It’s a FLU
 I don’t want to be pumped up with antibiotics” “Flu is viral nahi?”

“You are sick the Doc comes to you or you go” he was possessive and angry all at the same time

She lowered her gaze self consciously

She got more than enough love at home, and from Bua and Chachu and mamas but this guy was HOT!!

Naina passed by the open door with an affected uncaring body language

It all came back to Viveka

She looked up at him, he realized it too at that moment

“It was hurtful Raanav. She is my sister” she spoke directly

She was whispering because of her throat so no risk of anyone hearing it

He sat down with a bent head

“I am speechless you came to check on me, but there is no way your indifference or hatred for Naina will go unnoticed” she said

And coughed

“What do you want me to say”

“Anything that’s genuine Raanav
. I wont measure your love for your mother, she has never treated my parents right, I suspended reality to accept your proposal” she was driven to tears

Articulating it herself she realized what a colossal mistake that was

He looked at her in shock

“She behaved like inconsequential and insignificant when I met her that other day
” she said softly

“The fact that I want to marry you does not have anything to do with Mom” he said as if that’s all there was to it

“Tum itne utaavle ho ki main tumhari Ma se miloon lekin tumne ek second nahi socha before saying “I don’t want to meet Naina”

She turned toward the window as hot tears flowed in thick rivulets

He walked over and shut the door

She cried softly

“We are like twins, only 19 months apart
 even the mere mention that you don’t want to talk to her hurts me”

He didn’t know how to respond, “stick to the facts and avoid opinions or conclusions upon cross examination” came to mind 

He was an attorney, she had no idea how lawyers reacted to tears in the podium

“You can assume what you want about her, but it IS  afact that Inder misled her and dumped her”

“You don’t know that” he was quick to defend his cousin

“She showed me texts” Viveka said leaning back

“Its basically he said she said Vievka”

“Exactly
. Your strong feelings of hate for her need to be toned down. She has not hurt a fly. It bothers me you detest her so much”

She pushed her glasses up and wiped angry tears

“They both knew the score right?” he asked

She nodded

“They are adults?”

She nodded tentatively

Unwittingly he was deploying the witness control tactics by asking the most agreeable questions first

“this is my sister’s life Raanav. Any amount of defence you offer for your hate or for Inder’s actions is not going to make me start looking at that event kindly

“I am not Inder’s keeper Viveka”

“No I am sorry if I implied that
 but if I am going to make an attempt to get along with your Mom, I expect the same from you for Naina” she spoke clearly

Her head was pounding as her fever was returning, and the stress of confronting him was affecting her emotionally

“My mother will support the choice I make” he spoke in hypotheticals

“We don’t know that, yet you use it to encourage me to make peace with her. I am not even asking respect and thoughtfulness from her for my parents”

“Umm”

“This whole thing is so complicated” she pulled up her knees and held her head shutting her eyes

There was a knock on the door

Anu was shocked to see Viveka’s red puffy face and teary eyes

“Are you guys ready to leave, I can go” Raanav offered politely indicating he didn’t want to be canoodling with the Mathur daughter when no one was home

“Will you have chai?” Anu asked

“Umm.. no thank you”

“Beta? Is your head hurting?”

“Hmm.. a little bit” she nodded leaning back

“she has a fever” he said quietly

“Aaj bas 3rd day hai, it has to run its full course” Anu sat down worried

“Maybe she can go to the doctor?”

“Yeah we have an appointment for 8 AM tomorrow”

“I am fine Ma, aap log jao”

“Naina ko kahoon ruk jaayegi? Papa aa jaayenge 10 baje taq?, Dadu bhi mana kar rahe hai, pair dukh raha hai”

Viveka watched Raanav’s expression carefully, and her heart broke to a million pieces

“No Ma
. Main theek hoon” she nodded

“dadu hain
 phone karo beta”

Ma walked around and gave her a tight hug”

“Are you sure nothing to drink for you?”

“Umm.. no” Thanks” he smiled

“Hamare ghar ki pehli shaadi hai, Harshu ki” Anu mumbled

“Are you not going?” Viveka asked Raanav

“Umm.. no” he said

“If you stay or can stay for a bit?” Anu smiled

“Umm.. sure” he nodded

Akash walked up to shake hands with him

“Fridge mein khaana hai aapko khud garam karna padega”

“dadu ka khaana Papa?” Viveka whispered hoarsely

He gestured her to stop with his hand “Bilqul chinta nahi beta, Ma ne khichri laga di, who khud band kar lenge”

“Are you sure?”

“Aap bas rest karo” he walked over and hugged her too

“Will you bring mithai for me?” she smiled

“beta har mithai pack karke laayenge” he choked up hugging her

“she is my life” “samjhe na beta” Akash gushed to Raanav emotionally “agar YEH chup chaap padi rehti hai to hamara mann nahi lag paata, kya karen sister hai Savi bua, akeli beti hai ghar ki” Akash went off explaining the emotional issues

Raanav stared dumbfounded

“Yeh mere bagair khaana bhi nahi khaati thi, until she came to 10th, phir Board ke liye padhna hota tha to Anu isko daatkar khila deti thi”

Viveka laughed inaudibly “Uffff” she shook her head “You don’t have to tell him everything Papah” she whispered

Well the men did not hear her

“Isko ghar ka koi plane se jaaye to tension, jagi rahegi raat raat bhar, jab taq pahunchkar call na aa jaaye” he laughed

“Wow!” Raanav whispered

He wanted that concern, he wanted her to stay up for him. He wanted all that to be said and done for him selfishly

“she is precious” Akash waved a finger ominously “Pehli hai aur meri sabse favorite hai bhai” he returned and kissed her forehead and walked off waving to Raanav

They all left except Dadu who watched TV in the twins’ room

“If I ever want to be a politician he can be my publicist” she blushed waving at her Papa

Naina peeked and mumbled without looking at Raanav

“I can stay if you want”

“No Naina
 thank u” Viveka’s eyes filled up with tears at the unexpected offer

Maybe the 3 days of fever was melting Naina’s heart? Wow! That was out of the blue!!

Why?

“Are u sure?” Naina insisted

“Have fun Naina” Viveka nodded

“I would say you too
 but considering the company, its probably not a great idea” she took a pot shot at Raanav and took off “Mwah”

Raanav looked shocked, she had caught him off guard

Viveka looked at him calmly

“Does she lash out at people irrespective of the connection to the perpetrator?” he asked grimly

“You are connected to Inder
 c’mon” Viveka whispered through clogged voice chords

“You agree then?” he asked silkily not liking Viveka’s support for Naina

“She is hurting Raanav”

“No matter how ridiculous her expectation was?” he leaned on the wall and questioned her, his tone implying Naina plotted the Inder affair clinically.

Viveka was brilliant how could she not understand that tone? Basically echoing his mothers perception that all middle class girls preyed on wealthy men

Naina's fatal sin was to impulsively ask Kalyani to call her “Bhabhi”.  Viveka always chose her words carefully, Naina never did

And she paid the price for it

“You don’t get matters of heart do you?!!!?” she spoke haltingly, staring at his eyes, like she just had a light bulb moment. It struck her like a freight train “Not everything is about money”

She lowered her head, cringing as she visualized Inder’s face when Naina might have gushed, that poor innocent face crushed when Inder might have told her off

Naina was not greedy or selfish, she was a fool but was not a calculating b----

“Poor Naina!” she whispered

He let himself out

Edited by Nisha0604 - 3 years ago
SushSathisha thumbnail

Nope! Raanav’s behaving like a Bitch! 

Totally not acceptable Dude! Veev is right in putting across what she is thinking. It’s the truth as much as you want to use your lawyer tactics with her. 

Rajijosyula thumbnail

Oh my god...tenchan tenchan😳😳

Nisha0604 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SushSathisha

Nope! Raanav’s behaving like a Bitch! 

Totally not acceptable Dude! Veev is right in putting across what she is thinking. It’s the truth as much as you want to use your lawyer tactics with her. 

He is used to having his way right. In HIS mind, HE is the best thing that has happened to Viveka

(Psst... hangover from Smrita's 30 year brainwashing)

She does not need him