Originally posted by: RishiGirl
🤣🤣
Then ur like this person
https://twitter.com/lovebunnymyeon/status/1338633725538516993?s=21
Haan hum gutter hi hain
Aab kush😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
🤣🤣
Then ur like this person
https://twitter.com/lovebunnymyeon/status/1338633725538516993?s=21
Haan hum gutter hi hain
Aab kush😡
Ok done with cooking?
Chef is cooking I was chopping
Tujhe toh badi hasi aarahi hai kc
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Masale me aur ku6 naya aaya kya😆
K dancing during RiAnsh dance ke alawa🤪🤪
😲 yeh kab hua
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
🤣🤣
Then ur like this person
https://twitter.com/lovebunnymyeon/status/1338633725538516993?s=21
Tujhse hamare expectations ke 1 level upar hai🤣🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Masale me aur ku6 naya aaya kya😆
K dancing during RiAnsh dance ke alawa🤪🤪
He has to jump always into the middle to get attention and ruin it
https://twitter.com/mmargaritam5/status/1338436790299095040?s=21
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
People are sleeping at this time
So no one there to put masala for me also 😂😂
And even if there is I can’t bring the negativity here know 😂😂😂
I’ll be told Sadiastic or bringing negativity 😂😂😂
Iss title se kaun navazza hai tumko🤣🤣
Jo bhi he majhedar hai🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
He has to jump always into the middle to get attention and ruin it
https://twitter.com/mmargaritam5/status/1338436790299095040?s=21
I love this vihaan gif reaction
Abe 🤣🤣
I meant about double meaning
Now now why are u taking the hat and putting in on yourself? 😂😂