Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Arey she toh always post TT na😆
Mein soch kuch masala lekar ayega
So waiting 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Arey she toh always post TT na😆
Mein soch kuch masala lekar ayega
So waiting 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
I saw Rishi busy in posting TT
I didn’t see you from a while
Darshi went to charge phone
I always keep posting tweets 😂😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Khooni chudail radio bhi Sunti hai 😂😂
Matlab yaha pe songs post karti hun🤪🤪
Wah RKMM tu hindi bhi bolti hai😆
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Ya I thought she’s gone
After this week off until next year 🤣
So we can fight

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 theek hai sojana haha. Itni jaldi ur sis going?
Ghar jaake kaam karna hai sabko,pata nahi kya🤪🤪
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Arey she toh always post TT na😆
Yaaaa that’s what 😂😂
What kind of HinGlish is this now 😆
Sunne ke liye hum hai, so don’t worry 🤣
Wo koi creative radio nahi🤪
Song lyrics copy-paste hi karti hun🤣🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I always keep posting tweets 😂😂
Haan pata hai
Lekin soocha kuch masala lekar ayegi 🤣