Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Bechara my baby
I can’t understand her wedges!! That’s what makers always make her wear since day 1 but very recently like last week she got a new wedge!!
Because of height re..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Bechara my baby
I can’t understand her wedges!! That’s what makers always make her wear since day 1 but very recently like last week she got a new wedge!!
Because of height re..
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Koi toh aajao😒 hum log kitna akele post karenge
Main aa gayi..🤗
I was chopping veggies..
Yay🤗 thank u for coming😳
Oho aap kya banarahi?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Koi toh aajao😒 hum log kitna akele post karenge
Kyaaa karu
Rishi kaha chaligayi tum
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Kyaaa karu
Kuch nahi karsakte😒
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Because of height re..
Ya I know
But give some nice and good looking ones to match upto the standard of VR as she’s his wife
Congratulations🥳
75th CC 
ShonaDi
Finally aapne Daal Diya Ye Mast Title
That coin wala gif🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Rishi kaha chaligayi tum
Main idhar huuuu
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Congratulations🥳
75th CC
ShonaDi
Finally aapne Daal Diya Ye Mast Title
That coin wala gif🤣🤣
Khooni chudail aagayi