Soni 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Soni 🤗
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Baby aaagaaayiiiii
Haan what’s up
I know baba weekend was very busy
Our product was down some idiot did something, so we had security threat
Even ceo was on bridge
ohhhI know baba weekend was very busy
Our product was down some idiot did something, so we had security threat
Even ceo was on bridge
I understand the pressure then
How’s it now??
I know baba weekend was very busy
Our product was down some idiot did something, so we had security threat
Even ceo was on bridge
Missed you 🤗
Did he jump?
Missed u🤗
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Missed you 🤗
Did he jump?
😂😂😂😂
Where are you all
Yahi hai 😃
Now fine
Why vi is jumping like pogo , wifey girayegi
