Originally posted by: RaniZelda
If he reminds her of that moment...☺️
(more likely he's just labelling the song and I'm the idiot who took a second to realise it😆)
you’re not on your own there either 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
If he reminds her of that moment...☺️
(more likely he's just labelling the song and I'm the idiot who took a second to realise it😆)
you’re not on your own there either 🤣
I so want to think that he might just have unbuttoned his shirt for a picture
Originally posted by: PPVKTQAMTH5N7UEJ
Why idiot? 😆
Because it took me way longer to decode this "code" than it should have 
you’re not on your own there either
LMAO. IDK why either of us are focusing on the hashtags tbh ☺️
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Haha, I know. I'm a tubelight today 😆
It's okay mera bhi yahi haal hai... Ek job ke silsile mein shaam ko ek aadmi ko phone kiya tha shaam ko... Pehle sentence mein hi uska surname galat liya and that was our first conversation. #BaniWaliHarkatein🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Because it took me way longer to decode this "code" than it should have
![]()
Bata rahi hu... Weekend aate aate koi code decode karne laayak nahi bachne wale hum 😆
Originally posted by: ZTXBXI2GI3INYC67
I so want to think that he might just have unbuttoned his shirt for a picture
I mean most likely he has but my mind has taken it elsewhere ☺️
Originally posted by: OKNA2BOEEA3EXQYE
It's okay mera bhi yahi haal hai... Ek job ke silsile mein shaam ko ek aadmi ko phone kiya tha shaam ko... Pehle sentence mein hi uska surname galat liya and that was our first conversation. #BaniWaliHarkatein🤣
😆
I'm just glad meri iss hafte se chhutti hai otherwise mere lakshan dekhke, kaam toh hogaya tha samjho 😆
I mean most likely he has but my mind has taken it elsewhere ☺️
Mujhe pata hai tumhara mind kaha kaha wander kar raha hai... Mera bhi kar raha hai toh main baithke scenes likh rahi hu ... Tumhe padhne ho toh batana main pm karungi ☺️
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
😆
I'm just glad meri iss hafte se chhutti hai otherwise mere lakshan dekhke, kaam toh hogaya tha samjho 😆
Yeh team waale jaante hai that fandom SR anticipate kar raha hai isiliye humme pareshaan karne ke liye Sharad ne aisi photo post ki hai... BTS bolke... Main toh gaa rahi hu... Jo tere khaatir tadpe pehle se hi kya usse tadpana oh zaalimaaa😆
Originally posted by: ORWKC4SE7CWPZFQV
Mujhe pata hai tumhara mind kaha kaha wander kar raha hai... Mera bhi kar raha hai toh main baithke scenes likh rahi hu ... Tumhe padhne ho toh batana main pm karungi ☺️
i think we will need this to tide us over ☺️