Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Abhi tak episode not uploaded 🤪 🤪
Why is voot doing this to us ?
technical problem only for our show. They uploaded NIK Molki barrister etc
Originally posted by: merryyura
Let it be. Some people are too bored with their life ki koi bhi bahana dhundh ke bash karna hai sabko.😳
Just focus on your favorites. Dimag bhi thanda rahega waise.
They even called me an idiot asking me why helly did not win dadasaheb phalke award
I told them I am not the award distributor 😪
If their leads got awards what can we do??
Aangre is the hottest one in the mansion 😍
I have sent a mail hope they will respond
Originally posted by: rianshxoxo12
They even called me an idiot asking me why helly did not win dadasaheb phalke award
I told them I am not the award distributor 😪
If their leads got awards what can we do??
Leave it yaar..they are world class idiots..