Kya hua Virat
Is this the most repeated dialogue these days ??
I am getting headache hearing this and best friend popping in every minute to bedroom 🤢
Kya hua Virat
Is this the most repeated dialogue these days ??
I am getting headache hearing this and best friend popping in every minute to bedroom 🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sab thik toh haina virat?? Maine awaaz suni toh dekhne chali aayi. 😡
aisa lagta hai jaise pakhi poora time sairat ke bedroom ke bahar chawkidari karti hai. 1 min mein andar a jati hai. lol . She needs to chill. Even sai had told her many times, pakhi didi hamare room mein kyu a jati hai. 🤓
I want that one day to come when Virat himself tells Pakhi not to interfere in any of our matters...Kab aayega wo din😳....I hope jaldi aaye.....koi samrat ko vapas le aao ...I'm tired of her interference🤔
Originally posted by: Nandini6
I want that one day to come when Virat himself tells Pakhi not to interfere in any of our matters...Kab aayega wo din😳....I hope jaldi aaye.....koi samrat ko vapas le aao ...I'm tired of her interference🤔
tab tak all is well bolna aur apna Time ayega yeh bolkar dil pe haath rakhkar kaam chalna padega.
Originally posted by: ArminArlert
Sab thik toh haina virat?? Maine awaaz suni toh dekhne chali aayi. 😡
Vahi pe kyo nahi rah jaati ?????
Ab to sai bhi nahi hai....
Originally posted by: Nandini6
I want that one day to come when Virat himself tells Pakhi not to interfere in any of our matters...Kab aayega wo din😳....I hope jaldi aaye.....koi samrat ko vapas le aao ...I'm tired of her interference🤔
a request to CVs:
Please bring back this samrat... sooner than you planned... I wish to see how pakhi handles the situation....
Originally posted by: lobster_9521
tab tak all is well bolna aur apna Time ayega yeh bolkar dil pe haath rakhkar kaam chalna padega.
Ha wohi karna padega
a request to CVs:
Please bring back this samrat... sooner than you planned... I wish to see how pakhi handles the situation....
Yes with full maturity 🤪....I want others to interfere in her and samrat's matter then madam will get to know how it feels 😆
Originally posted by: Nandini6
I want that one day to come when Virat himself tells Pakhi not to interfere in any of our matters...Kab aayega wo din😳....I hope jaldi aaye.....koi samrat ko vapas le aao ...I'm tired of her interference🤔
i really wish Kaku's room was upstairs....she should see adarsh vadhu spending most of the time in others bedroom🤢
why karishma is not noticing this?