Ha 😆 Blockbuster se uparwala epis hoga wo🤣 & I'm liking Rakhi 🙈 😆Arshi vs Rubina will be a blockbuster episode if it happens 🤣 And then Rakhi will also come in support of Ruby. Imagine Rakhi and Ruby bajao-ing Arshi 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ha 😆 Blockbuster se uparwala epis hoga wo🤣 & I'm liking Rakhi 🙈 😆Arshi vs Rubina will be a blockbuster episode if it happens 🤣 And then Rakhi will also come in support of Ruby. Imagine Rakhi and Ruby bajao-ing Arshi 🥳
Andy has been reviewing so sensibly.
It's worth spending that much time.
Ruby is aware of everyone's reality now, she's enjoying herself
I guess nikki n rv will be together
Ej was made speechless by cow, that guy rocked
Folly in the lap👏Love ruby's talk
+1 👍🏼Originally posted by: deepalee
Andy has been reviewing so sensibly.
It's worth spending that much time.
Ruby is aware of everyone's reality now, she's enjoying herself
I guess nikki n rv will be together
Ej was made speechless by cow, that guy rocked
Folly in the lap👏Love ruby's talk
This Inconic Finishing Move Is Lit 😆
Undoubtedly
Guys do u all like rubina with jasly?
Personally I dont.....coz jb is coming out as very negative and ruby join them , I dont like it....
What are your opinions?
Me,2 😔 But Rubi itna Bhaav Ni de rahi use so chill 😉Guys do u all like rubina with jasly?
Personally I dont.....coz jb is coming out as very negative and ruby join them , I dont like it....
What are your opinions?
is der anythng special evnt in d house ?
Why Rubi is wearing such a Heavy Outfit ? She is looking stunning