Oh.. Mujhe pata nahi tha...
Repeat ho gaya
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Oh.. Mujhe pata nahi tha...
Repeat ho gaya
Can I just say that the scene in the precap is so symbolic.
Ek taraf GreenTty, the husband rudely kicked off his wife's plea.
Dusri taraf RudhIta, the husband lovingly, delicately tied her shoelaces. Giving her the ultimate respect as men don't dare to touch wife's feet.
My heart is just ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Me reading this :

Bohot proud 😎
Hello hello 🤗
🤣🤣 Are waise nahi bola maine..
I meant ki we all think alike😊
Ohh.. Hum sab ki nazare Ani ki harkatei magnify kar ke observe jo karte hai
Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1
Hello hello 🤗
How are you behena?
How are you behena?
I am good. Thank you for asking.❤️ How are you?