Originally posted by: DiamondLife
Shastradhari😃
Shastra I remember you from Redux .🤗
I used to follow all of you keenly though I never participated in discussions those days .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: DiamondLife
Shastradhari😃
Shastra I remember you from Redux .🤗
I used to follow all of you keenly though I never participated in discussions those days .
Kavya's husband name is Anirudh not Pramod😂
Fact check properly before posting such updates.
Kavya's husband name is Anirudh not Pramod😂
Fact check properly before posting such updates.
You are welcome
🤗
I am seeing you are doing written update for few forums
Yes dear Shastra .. in the last 6 years I have updates more than 25 shows .
Originally posted by: moonwearer
It's good to see that Rakhi, Nandini and Avinash are moving the story forward.
Toshu is cast in the mould of his papa and has started blaming Anupama as if she had an EMA and brought out the Kaand in the resort.
It's sad to see young men caught in this rut and I think Kinjal deserves someone better.
Pramod is Rakhi’s husband, Kinjal’s father.
Anirudh is Kavya’s husband.
Avinash kaun hai yaar ...sorry thoda sa confusion hai mujhey
sorry Anirudh...my phone auto corrects with stored names🤣
Originally posted by: moonwearer
sorry Anirudh...my phone auto corrects with stored names🤣
Aaahhh autocorrect is my old buddy too .....🤣it refuses to leave me alone 🤣🤣
Anupama is weeping with heart break as she realises the fraud builder has duped her of her 5lakhs . Digvijay and Banke influence her to stop...
Moti baa harasses Rahi to transfer the Anuj Cafe on to Prem so that his confidence n morale are boosted . She accuses her of not loving Prem...
It’s the ocassion of Janmashtami , little jug is dressed up as Kanha ji and is seen accepting greetings n blessings everyone at Shah house ....
Hell breaks loose on Shah house Babuji brings papers for mortgaging the Shah house to get finances for Anupama’s dream house . Leela is furious...
After Anupama makes downpayment for her dream house , she is thrilled to inform her family n celebrates by giving sweets to Kanha ji n every...
1