Haan hosh mein naa ayenge phir hum🤪😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haan hosh mein naa ayenge phir hum🤪😆
Hellooooo 🤗
Sab sone chale gaye kya?? 😒
Drop in to say Hi.
Sorry couldn't reply you tthat day Reka and Ash.🤗
Hope you all are fine.
Originally posted by: caller123
Drop in to say Hi.
Sorry couldn't reply you tthat day Reka and Ash.🤗
Hope you all are fine.
Kate🤗
Catching you in EDT after a long time ⭐️
Haaan aj sab jaldi chale gaye
Good night wese🤗
Good night sana 🤗
Yup. Hi Lalz . How are you?🤗
Originally posted by: caller123
Yup. Hi Lalz . How are you?🤗
Kate 🤗
I'm great asusual 😳
How are you ??? 😳
I am also fine. Just busy with work.😳
Originally posted by: caller123
I am also fine. Just busy with work.😳
Miss you Kate 😳
Do come often... atleast at airing time