I want to continue it but life has been a little distracting with a death in the family and me working almost every day. Would love your thoughts on how to write the Swayamvara chapter.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I want to continue it but life has been a little distracting with a death in the family and me working almost every day. Would love your thoughts on how to write the Swayamvara chapter.
Originally posted by: NandiniJala27
I want to continue it but life has been a little distracting with a death in the family and me working almost every day. Would love your thoughts on how to write the Swayamvara chapter.
Oh sorry to hear that
Plus stay strong
I am available whenever you want
@FlauntPessimism Sorry I haven’t had a chance to update the story. Work went from working every other day to five days a week every week. Would love any help you can give.